1. I must have had a very big lunch because my top button is pulling very tightly on my jacket which in effect makes me look even larger.
2. The rain drops have splashed against my front hem revealing a jacket which is not full canvas but has been fused down the front. This gives the impression of a cheaply made suit (even though it is not).
3. My suit needed a press on the sleeves.
4. My cuff has been sucked up under the sleeve (it should be showing about a half an inch past the sleeve end).
5. My shirt has splayed too much under the weight of the jacket and scarf.
My point being - be careful when you think you are killing it. Chances are you overlooked more than a couple of things.