Below is an example of the newsletter we sent to our mailing list subscribers today. If you are not already on our mailing list, perhaps consider joining. You get a lot more than just new products we are offering. Join Our Mailing List Here
Dear John Citizen ,
If you haven't left this newsletter then we've known each other for a while....
Our blog commenced in February 2009 with some praise for a young Australian sunglass designer called Graz Mulcahy (Read here….)
Since then we have travelled far and wide to gather stories and you have come from far and wide to read them. Just this week alone we have had readers come from The United States (1740), Australia (618), UK (312), Germany (216), France (195), Russia (137), Italy (102), Canada (58), Ukraine (50) and China (32) to name the top ranking alone.
It has been a long journey of meeting people and listening to their stories and it has been so enjoyable that it makes me about as happy as when a new batch of silk arrives.
So this week I am sending you the best of the best from the blog. It is broken into 3 categories:
3. Wool Types
4. Thread - Basic Information
5. How To Choose Your Shirt
6. Shirts Continued
1. Hugo Jacomet - Europe's Biggest Menswear Blogger
2. Max Parker On The Business Of Making Luxury Board Games
3. Massimiliano Bresciani on The Business Of Making Socks
4. Nicola Begotti on Making Pasotti Umbrellas
5. Diamond Dan - How To Choose An Engagement Ring
6. Will Boehlke - A Man Of Classical Taste
7. Ivan Crivellaro - Watch This Space Of The Renegade Italian Shoe Maker
8. James Andrew of What Is James Wearing, A New York Blog With High Brow Taste
9. Rose Callahan Of The Dandy Portraits On Life As A Photographer
10. Xavier De Royere On The Shoes Of Pierre Corthay
1. My experience of Hong Kong Trunk Show Tailors
2. A Tribute To Emilio Largo Of Thunderball
3. Corozo - Making Tropical Nuts Into Buttons
4. Learning The Groomsman's Knot
5. Learning About Silk Dyeing Techniques With Dom Knight On ABC 702
6. The Journey Of A Bale Of Wool From Farm Gate To Mill
7. A Brief History Of Silk In Como
8. Seeing The Silk Looms For The First Time
9. Finding Al Bazar in Milan
10. The Man Behind Carlo Riva Fabrics
Bow Ties Sydney, Australia - Le Noeud Papillon - Specialists In Self Tying Bow Ties
With over 1.7 million page views, Le Noeud Papillon's blog continues to provide lovers of bow ties with unique stories and content relating to menswear through interviews with industry icons and vignettes into topics relating to suits, shirts, shoes, ties, designers, weavers and much more.
To see the latest products we are working on, visit our online store on www.lenoeudpapillon.com
Want to search the blog for something or someone you've heard about? Use the search bar below to search for all related content.