Bow Ties Sydney, Australia - Le Noeud Papillon - Specialists In Self Tying Bow Ties

With over 1.7 million page views, Le Noeud Papillon's blog continues to provide lovers of bow ties with unique stories and content relating to menswear through interviews with industry icons and vignettes into topics relating to suits, shirts, shoes, ties, designers, weavers and much more.

To see the latest products we are working on, visit our online store on

Want to search the blog for something or someone you've heard about? Use the search bar below to search for all related content.

Google Le Noeud Papillon's Blog

Translate This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

StreetFsn, Nice Camera Work!

Does anyone know what these larger squares are called? Can you call them a check? Please leave a comment below. I had one enquiry asking where they could get such a cloth. The only one I have come across in my travels is from the Holland and Sherry black tie elite book and it is part kid mohair wool. 


  1. ...the big check is called a box check or windowpane check...

  2. Thank you thank you thank you! Most appreciated.