In order to order a bespoke tie it is a simple process.
1. Choose the fabric, either supply your own or else identify the fabric you wish to use either by us of the blog or else the website www.lenoeudpapillon.com
2. Find out your neck measurement using a measuring tape.
3. Choose your shape: Nicholas (Batwing), Nicholas Slim, Classic Butterfly or else a Tom F. (Diamond Point tip)
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Await a money order request from Paypal.
Custom bows take a minimum of two weeks to prepare.
Bow Ties Sydney, Australia - Le Noeud Papillon - Specialists In Self Tying Bow Ties
With over 1.7 million page views, Le Noeud Papillon's blog continues to provide lovers of bow ties with unique stories and content relating to menswear through interviews with industry icons and vignettes into topics relating to suits, shirts, shoes, ties, designers, weavers and much more.
To see the latest products we are working on, visit our online store on www.lenoeudpapillon.com
Want to search the blog for something or someone you've heard about? Use the search bar below to search for all related content.